Thursday, June 22, 2006



Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly!
In the end it bites like a snake, and poisons like a viper.
Your eyes will see strange sightes and your mind imagine confusing things.
Proverbs 23: 31/33

I've got to drink: my mind keeps on working hard and fast to the point of suffering. I have to slow it down to rest it at times.
Ataturk


so
me proverbs for you.
PRO 20:1  Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by
them is not wise.
For drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in
rags.

29 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaints? Who
has needless bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?

34  You will be like one sleeping on the high seas, lying on top of the
rigging.

35 "They hit me," you will say, "but I'm not hurt! They beat me, but I
don't feel it! When will I wake up so I can find another drink?"



2 Comments:

Blogger steelboy28 said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:32 AM  
Blogger blogaccount54 said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home