Thursday, June 22, 2006

No animal ever invented anything as bad as drunkenness - 
or so good as drink.
--G. K. Chesterton


Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed.
Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the
brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer,
they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered.
Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and
let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.'
--Jack Handey

Starkle, starkle little twink, who da hell you are i think.
I'm not as drunk as some thinkle peep I am.
Besides I've only had tee martoonies and all day sober to Sunday up in.
I fool so feelish, i don't know whos me yet,
but the drunker I sit here, the longer I get.
--Unknown



3 Comments:

Blogger blogaccount54 said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:23 AM  
Blogger best4chance said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:17 PM  
Blogger dronbyfoto said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home