Saturday, September 23, 2006


WE [MOI], AS A GROUP, DO NOT RECOMMEND... VERILY, WE REPUDIATE ANY ANIMAL/MINERAL /VEGETABLE/SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCE, VEHICLE and/or PROCEDURE WHICH MIGHT TEND TO REDUCE THE BODY, MIND OR SPIRIT OF ANY INDIVIDUAL (any true individual) TO A STATE OF SUB-AWARNESS OR INSENSITIVITY ... that is to say WE ARE HERE TO TURN YOU LOOSE NOT TURN YOU ON

- Frank Zappa


My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication--it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness--it is all that i have--and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well.

- Franz Kafka


You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

- Hunter S. Thompson



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home